Len asserts that the specified object has specific length. Len also fails if the object has a type that len() not accept.
a.Len(mySlice, 3, "The size of slice is not 3")
Returns whether the assertion was successful (true) or not (false).
Len is referenced in 17 repositoriesgithub.com/oryband/go-web-mapreduce github.com/rounds/go-bqstreamer
- 12 references in sync_worker_test.go
- 4 references in async_worker_test.go
- 3 references in error_insert_test.go
- 10 references in parser/parser_test.go
- 4 references in parser/APIType_test.go
- 3 references in parser/Value_test.go