QueueInspect passively declares a queue by name to inspect the current message count, consumer count.
Use this method to check how many unacknowledged messages reside in the queue and how many consumers are receiving deliveries and whether a queue by this name already exists.
If the queue by this name exists, use Channel.QueueDeclare check if it is declared with specific parameters.
If a queue by this name does not exist, an error will be returned and the channel will be closed.
QueueInspect is referenced in 4 repositoriesgithub.com/alphagov/govuk_crawler_worker
- 4 references in workflow_test.go
- 3 references in queue/queue_connection_test.go
- 2 references in health_check.go
- 3 references in broker/rabbitMQ.go
- 2 references in rabbit/rabbit.go