ExchangeDelete removes the named exchange from the server. When an exchange is deleted all queue bindings on the exchange are also deleted. If this exchange does not exist, the channel will be closed with an error.
When ifUnused is true, the server will only delete the exchange if it has no queue bindings. If the exchange has queue bindings the server does not delete it but close the channel with an exception instead. Set this to true if you are not the sole owner of the exchange.
When noWait is true, do not wait for a server confirmation that the exchange has been deleted. Failing to delete the channel could close the channel. Add a NotifyClose listener to respond to these channel exceptions.
ExchangeDelete is referenced in 4 repositoriesgithub.com/alphagov/govuk_crawler_worker
- 4 references in health_check_test.go
- 3 references in queue/queue_connection_test.go
- 2 references in queue/queue_manager_test.go
- 1 reference in workflow_test.go
- 1 reference in rabbitmqmgmt.go
- 1 reference in amqp/amqp.go