Tiger Tonic  is a Go framework for building JSON web services inspired by Dropwizard . If HTML is your game, this will hurt a little.
Like the Go language itself, Tiger Tonic strives to keep features orthogonal. It defers what it can to the Go standard library, go-metrics , and a few other packages.
tigertonic is referenced in 19 repositoriesgithub.com/rcrowley/go-tigertonic
- 28 references in example/example.go
- 3 references in mocking/mocking.go
- 1 reference in base62.go
- 1 reference in cache.go
- 1 reference in cache_test.go
- 25 references in src/github.com/rcrowley/go-tigertonic/example/example.go
- 3 references in src/github.com/cypriss/golang-mux-benchmark/mux_bench_test.go
- 3 references in src/github.com/rcrowley/go-tigertonic/mocking/mocking.go