Do executes the "compute.zones.get" call. Exactly one of *Zone or error will be non-nil. Any non-2xx status code is an error. Response headers are in either *Zone.ServerResponse.Header or (if a response was returned at all) in error.(*googleapi.Error).Header. Use googleapi.IsNotModified to check whether the returned error was because http.StatusNotModified was returned.
Do is referenced in 3 repositoriesgithub.com/Test-Betta-Inc/literate-winner
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_autoscaler.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_disk.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_instance.go
- 1 reference in providers/client.go
- 1 reference in backend/gce.go