NetworkIP: An IPv4 internal network address to assign to the instance for this network interface. If not specified by the user, an unused internal IP is assigned by the system.
NetworkIP is referenced in 8 repositoriesgithub.com/juju/juju
- 2 references in provider/gce/google/network.go
- 2 references in provider/gce/google/network_test.go
- 1 reference in provider/gce/google/testing_test.go
- 3 references in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_instance.go
- 2 references in src/github.com/juju/juju/provider/gce/google/network.go
- 1 reference in src/github.com/juju/juju/provider/gce/google/testing_test.go