Do executes the "compute.instances.get" call. Exactly one of *Instance or error will be non-nil. Any non-2xx status code is an error. Response headers are in either *Instance.ServerResponse.Header or (if a response was returned at all) in error.(*googleapi.Error).Header. Use googleapi.IsNotModified to check whether the returned error was because http.StatusNotModified was returned.
Do is referenced in 12 repositoriesgithub.com/ronoaldo/aetools
- 5 references in vmproxy/compute.go
- 2 references in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_instance_test.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_instance.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/google/resource_compute_route.go
- 2 references in src/github.com/juju/go4/cloud/cloudlaunch/cloudlaunch.go
- 1 reference in src/github.com/juju/juju/provider/gce/google/raw.go