Package socket implements an WebSocket-based playground backend. Clients connect to a websocket handler and send run/kill commands, and the server sends the output and exit status of the running processes. Multiple clients running multiple processes may be served concurrently. The wire format is JSON and is described by the Message type.
This will not run on App Engine as WebSockets are not supported there.
// // This will not run on App Engine as WebSockets are not supported there. package socket // import "golang.org/x/tools/playground/socket" import (
// license that can be found in the LICENSE file. package socket import (
"runtime" "golang.org/x/tools/playground/socket" "golang.org/x/tools/present" )
socket is referenced in 17 repositoriesgithub.com/golang/tools
- 4 references in cmd/present/play_socket.go
- 1 reference in playground/socket/socket.go
- 1 reference in playground/socket/socket_test.go
- 4 references in src/code.google.com/p/go.tools/cmd/present/local.go
- 4 references in src/golang.org/x/tools/cmd/present/local.go