Package jsonpb provides marshaling and unmarshaling between protocol buffers and JSON. It follows the specification at https://developers.google.com/protocol-buffers/docs/proto3#json.
This package produces a different output than the standard "encoding/json" package, which does not operate correctly on protocol buffers.
which does not operate correctly on protocol buffers. */ package jsonpb import (
// OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. package jsonpb import (
jsonpb is referenced in 31 repositoriesgithub.com/golang/protobuf github.com/luci/luci-go
- 4 references in dm/appengine/distributor/swarming/v1/distributor.go
- 3 references in dm/api/distributor/jobsim/validate_test.go
- 3 references in dm/appengine/distributor/jobsim/model.go
- 3 references in tokenserver/cmd/luci_machine_tokend/token_file.go
- 2 references in client/flagpb/unmarshal.go
- 15 references in examples/integration_test.go
- 5 references in runtime/marshal_jsonpb.go
- 3 references in runtime/marshal_jsonpb_test.go