Package seq implements the machine-dependent seq serialization format.
Implementations of Transact and FinalizeRef are provided by a specific foreign language binding package, e.g. go.mobile/bind/java.
Designed only for use by the code generated by gobind. Don't try to use this directly.
// license that can be found in the LICENSE file. package seq //#cgo LDFLAGS: -llog
// Designed only for use by the code generated by gobind. Don't try to // use this directly. package seq // import "golang.org/x/mobile/bind/seq" import _ "golang.org/x/mobile/internal/mobileinit"
// license that can be found in the LICENSE file. package seq import "unicode/utf16"
seq is referenced in 4 repositoriesgithub.com/golang/mobile
- 1 reference in bind/seq/ref.go
- 1 reference in bind/seq/seq.go
- 1 reference in bind/seq/string.go
- 1 reference in bind/seq/string_test.go
- 97 references in src/golang.org/x/mobile/bind/objc/testpkg/go_testpkg/go_testpkg.go
- 5 references in libflashlight/bindings/go_bindings/go_bindings.go