Package cgi implements CGI (Common Gateway Interface) as specified in RFC 3875.
Note that using CGI means starting a new process to handle each request, which is typically less efficient than using a long-running server. This package is intended primarily for compatibility with existing systems.
// process. package cgi import (
// Tests for CGI (the child process perspective) package cgi import (
// long-running server. This package is intended primarily for // compatibility with existing systems. package cgi import (
cgi is referenced in 108 repositoriesgithub.com/golang/go
- 2 references in src/net/http/fcgi/child.go
- 1 reference in src/net/http/cgi/child.go
- 1 reference in src/net/http/cgi/child_test.go
- 1 reference in src/net/http/cgi/host.go
- 1 reference in src/net/http/cgi/host_test.go
- 12 references in goapi/full/wrap.go
- 6 references in gorem.go