PostForm issues a POST to the specified URL, with data's keys and values URL-encoded as the request body.
The Content-Type header is set to application/x-www-form-urlencoded. To set other headers, use NewRequest and DefaultClient.Do.
When err is nil, resp always contains a non-nil resp.Body. Caller should close resp.Body when done reading from it.
PostForm is a wrapper around DefaultClient.PostForm.
PostForm is referenced in 723 repositoriesgithub.com/xtraclabs/roll
- 14 references in http/token_test.go
- 11 references in http/tokenpw_test.go
- 6 references in http/authz_test.go
- 6 references in http/jwtflow_test.go
- 5 references in http/impgrant_test.go
- 8 references in controllers/lists_controller_test.go
- 6 references in controllers/projects_controller_test.go
- 6 references in controllers/sessions_controller_test.go
- 5 references in controllers/tasks_controller_test.go
- 4 references in controllers/registrations_controller_test.go
- 6 references in digits/login_test.go
- 6 references in twitter/token_test.go
- 4 references in digits/token_test.go