NewWriter creates a new Writer. Writes to the returned Writer are compressed and written to w.
It is the caller's responsibility to call Close on the WriteCloser when done. Writes may be buffered and not flushed until Close.
NewWriter is referenced in 199 repositoriesgithub.com/golang/go
- 1 reference in src/compress/zlib/example_test.go
- 3 references in engine/storage_mongo_datadb.go
- 3 references in engine/storage_redis.go
- 2 references in engine/storage_map.go
- 1 reference in cmd/cgr-loader/migrator_rc8.go
- 1 reference in engine/cache_dumper.go
- 1 reference in common/config/filters/caching/config.go
- 1 reference in logdog/client/butlerproto/proto.go
- 1 reference in milo/appengine/buildbot/pubsub_test.go
- 1 reference in server/auth/service/service.go
- 1 reference in server/auth/service/service_test.go