Package imaging provides basic image manipulation functions (resize, rotate, flip, crop, etc.). This package is based on the standard Go image package and works best along with it.
Image manipulation functions provided by the package take any image type that implements `image.Image` interface as an input, and return a new image of `*image.NRGBA` type (32bit RGBA colors, not premultiplied by alpha).
imaging is referenced in 86 repositoriesgithub.com/disintegration/imaging
- 1 reference in adjust.go
- 1 reference in adjust_test.go
- 1 reference in effects.go
- 1 reference in effects_test.go
- 1 reference in helpers.go
- 8 references in chapter10/0_base/image.go
- 8 references in chapter10/1_pkg_web/image.go
- 8 references in chapter10/2_godeps/image.go
- 8 references in chapter8/1_image_resizing/image.go
- 8 references in chapter8/2_display_resized/image.go
- 35 references in process.go