Defined in github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go/service/kms/api.go
Ciphertext that contains the encrypted data key. You must store the blob and enough information to reconstruct the encryption context so that the data encrypted by using the key can later be decrypted. You must provide both the ciphertext blob and the encryption context to the Decrypt API to recover the plaintext data key and decrypt the object.
If you are using the CLI, the value is Base64 encoded. Otherwise, it is not encoded.
CiphertextBlob is automatically base64 encoded/decoded by the SDK.
WrapAlgorithm: KMSWrap, MaterialDescription: kp.CipherData.MaterialDescription, EncryptedKey: out.CiphertextBlob, } return cd, nil
CiphertextBlob is referenced in 7 repositoriesgithub.com/aws/aws-sdk-go
- 1 reference in service/s3/s3crypto/kms_key_handler.go
- 1 reference in envelope.go
- 1 reference in envelope_test.go
- 1 reference in packaging_test.go
- 1 reference in rotate_test.go
- 1 reference in upload_test.go