Describes the specified EBS volumes.
If you are describing a long list of volumes, you can paginate the output to make the list more manageable. The MaxResults parameter sets the maximum number of results returned in a single page. If the list of results exceeds your MaxResults value, then that number of results is returned along with a NextToken value that can be passed to a subsequent DescribeVolumes request to retrieve the remaining results.
For more information about EBS volumes, see Amazon EBS Volumes (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/EBSVolumes.html) in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud User Guide.
DescribeVolumes is referenced in 7 repositoriesgithub.com/aws/aws-sdk-go
- 1 reference in service/ec2/examples_test.go
- 2 references in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_ebs_volume.go
- 2 references in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_volume_attachment.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_ebs_volume_test.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_instance.go
- 2 references in main.go