Describes one or more of your Elastic IP addresses.
An Elastic IP address is for use in either the EC2-Classic platform or in a VPC. For more information, see Elastic IP Addresses (http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/UserGuide/elastic-ip-addresses-eip.html) in the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud User Guide.
DescribeAddresses is referenced in 5 repositoriesgithub.com/aws/aws-sdk-go
- 1 reference in service/ec2/examples_test.go
- 4 references in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_eip_test.go
- 1 reference in builtin/providers/aws/resource_aws_eip.go
- 1 reference in cmd/export_cluster.go
- 1 reference in pkg/units/awsunits/elastic_ip.go
- 1 reference in pkg/units/awsunits/instance_elasticip_attachment.go